Delicious Waffles with Blueberries and Honey2018-03-31
- Cuisine: European
- Course: Breakfast, Dessert
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Add to favorites
- Yield : 6
- Servings : 4-6
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 20m
Do you like waffles?
Well, they are certainly something my family demands regularly. So, sometimes to get a task or studies done, waffles are amongst some of the carrots dangled.
How do you handle the litte bosses in your house? My fellow is a big lover of food, and keeps me on my toes. So waffles are an oft-made breakfast in my home, well, that is if he’s been good.
So try this recipe, it’s delicious. Involve the kids. Get them to measure, whisk and load the waffles with their favourite toppings.
I love my waffles with blueberries and sliced straberries, but raspberries are my absolute favourite- all with a dash of honey of course!
How about you? How do you like your waffles?
- Flour- 2 cups ( 250 gm)
- Baking powder- 4 tsp (7 gm)
- Eggs- 2
- Milk- 2 cups- 450 ml
- Oil- 1/2 cup (any odourless oil)- 120 ml
- Vanilla extract/ essence- 1 tsp
- Sugar- 1 tbsp
- Salt- 1/4 tsp
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Whisk the flour with other dry ingredients in a bowl with a dry whisk.
- Beat the eggs in another large bowl with a hand beater or whisk until fluffy.
- Beat in the milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla,and mix till everything is combined nicely.
- Oil/ Spray preheated waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Pour the waffle mix onto hot waffle maker.
- If you are using the Waffle maker, cover the lid and cook for 5 minute else on a waffle iron cook for 3-4 minutes and flip and cover the other side and cook till golden brown.
- Serve hot topped with honey/ maple syrup, berries or sugar sprinkles..