Judge Sandwich Grill and Waffle Maker
Waffles and sandwiches are big in my house, as well as grilled stuff.
So I was delighted when I got to test out a compact 3 in 1 Sandwich, Grill and Waffle Maker from Judge.
Space is always premium in the kitchen , so I was delighted by the compact size The unit can actually stand up in my kitchen drawer.
Isn’t it cute looking?
The unit has removable plates for grilling, waffles and sandwiches. The plates are made of non-stick and can be released
very easily for washing just by pressing a small button.
And just like that, you can convert it to a sandwich maker, waffle maker of grill, and eat what your heart desires.
We used the grill as a panini maker to make a lovely grilled sandwich.
Grilled Sandwich with Mozzarella and Tomato.
My son was so delighted with this machine, that he made this sandwich himself.
So this was a quick weekend lunch for him, complete with crisps.
Making it is very easy. Simply spread Red pesto on both side of the bread and layer mozzarella and tomato slices on one side. Brush the outsides of the bread with any odourless oil or melted butter and close the grill.
It has a very handy clip on the front which keeps it locked.
In about 5 minutes, the sandwich is ready.
We also made some Delicious Waffles with Blueberries and Honey
We used the grill again to make Lemon Grilled Asparagus
And then we made the Waffle maker to make the most fabulous
Each round of waffles takes around 5 minutes to cook , so plan your meal accordingly. The waffles are lovely and light and really good to eat.
So what is it that I like about this gadget?
1. Convenient 3 in 1 design- compact , fits right into the kitchen drawers.
2. The plates can be relesed easily and washed.
3. Non stick plates mean less use of oil.
4. Makes kids independent- they can cook their own lunches- beit a sandwich or a piece of grilled chicken.
5. Ready to use indicator light, regulates the heat, so does not over heat.
6. Best of all is the – Judge 2 year guarantee on Electric products.